Dailytoon #300 Dailytoon #300

Amazing work

Dailytoons is the building block of newground's comedy. The dragged out opening and unexpected ending is what made this flash so great. Truley a flash of epic porportions, keep it up

The Ape Collab 4 The Ape Collab 4

Absolutley great

Truley a magnificant peice of flash. I have not enjoyed a flash like this in so long, keep up the great work.

TANKMEN TANKMEN

Lacks in the funny department

I want to share with you a few of the tentative conclusions I've reached regarding Mr. Johnny Utah's claims. And I stress the word "tentative," because the subject of what motivates Johnny Utah is tricky and complex. To organize my discussion, I suggest that we take one step back in the causal chain and tell you a little bit about Johnny Utah and his truculent lamentations.

When one looks at this nutty parade of impractical, obdurate idiots, one instantly thinks of the word "deanthropomorphization". Sad, but true. And it'll only get worse if Johnny Utah finds a way to create a factitious demand for his satanic doctrines. To oppose jujuism, we must oppose Comstockism. To oppose terrorism, we must oppose heathenism. And to oppose Johnny Utah, we must oppose the worst types of salacious malefactors there are. Before you read this letter, you might have thought that the boogeyman is going to get us if we don't agree to Mr. Johnny Utah's demands. Now you know that nobody seems to realize that Johnny Utah's hariolations are the opiate of the vapid.

JohnnyUtah responds:

well said sir. well said.

I mean..the deanthropomorphization point was dead on.

BUT, with that said. I am indeed SINFULLY HILARIOUS ansd you sir and the rest of the star syndicate can die in a fire. And I do say that with a heavy heart because ultimately your goals are noble.

Living to offend people is a righteous cause, but it's a terrible pity none of you are really capable.

STILL, I like you.

Sex Bunny Sim Sex Bunny Sim

Pretty good

Boy, you little 12 year olds do eat up these hentai games don't ya. Good work on the anime characters you got some talent (if they arn't traced)

Like Jailbait? 2004 Quiz Like Jailbait? 2004 Quiz

heh....

i was born 1990 :D well my profiles mest up but w/e good game or w/e

Muay Thai V. 3.0 Muay Thai V. 3.0

awesome....

Kortex your a fag stfu this was awesome by the way the password for ryu is....ahahhhaha beat the game bitches